terça-feira, dezembro 13, 2005

I believe a dime can derail a freight-train.
I believe there are alligators in the New York City sewer system,
not to mention rats as big as Shetland ponies.
I believe that you can tear off someone's shadow with a steel tent-peg.
I believe that there really is a Santa Claus,
and that all those red-suited guys
you see at Christmas time really are his helpers.
I believe there is an unseen world all around us.
I believe that tennis balls are full of poison gas,
and if you cut one in two and breathe what comes out,
it'll kill you.
Most of all, I do believe in spooks,
I do believe in spooks,
I do believe in spooks.
Okay? Ready? Fine.
Here's my hand. We're going now. I know the way.
All you have to do is hold on tight ... and believe.

Stephen King
Bangor, Maine November 6, 1992